SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. LICENSE: You have the non-exclusive right to use the Licensed Programs. The Licensed Programs may be used only on a single computer. You may physically transfer the Licensed Programs from one computer to another provided that the Licensed Programs are used on only one computer at a time. You may not distribute copies of the Licensed Programs or documentation to others. You may not assign, sublicense or transfer this Agreement or License without the written permission of PLOTWORKS. You may not rent, or lease, the Licensed Programs without prior written permission of PLOTWORKS. You may not incorporate all or part of the Licensed Programs into another product without the written permission of PLOTWORKS. You may not use, or copy, the Licensed Programs or documentation except as provided in this Agreement. The Compiled Source Code is stored in an object library. The Libraries may be distributed within your company or organization without further approval or fees paid to PLOTWORKS. You may not sell or distribute The Libraries outside your company or organization without the written permission of PLOTWORKS.
2. BACKUP: You may make one (1) copy of the Licensed Programs solely for backup purposes.
3. COPYRIGHT: Each Licensed Program and its associated documentation is copyrighted. You agree to include the appropriate copyright notice on all copies and partial copies. You agree to use your best efforts to prevent any violation of these copyrights.
4. TERM: The License is
effective until terminated. You may terminate it by destroying the Licensed
Programs and documentation and all copies thereof. The License will also
terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of the Agreement.
You agree upon such termination to destroy all copies of the Licensed
5. LIMITED WARRANTY: PLOTWORKS supplies this product as is, without warranty. No warranties are given whether express, statutory or implied. The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose are specifically excluded. If this product is not in good working order, your sole remedy shall be replacement. In no event will PLOTWORKS be liable to you for any direct or indirect damages, including any lost profits, interruption of business, or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use such product, even if PLOTWORKS has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
6. GENERAL: The validity and
performance of the Agreement are governed by